Terms and conditions
§ 1 – General
(1) The following terms and conditions shall govern the sale by Zizzz SàRL (named “us”) and the buyer (named “you”). Any terms and conditions that you propose or object to are subject to our written consent. By placing an order with us, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to our Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our terms and conditions, please contact us before placing an order.
(2) We reserve the right to add, delete or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior written notice at any time, at our sole discretion.
§ 2 – Contract
(1) Orders are only possible via the Zizzz website. As soon as you have filled in the order form and confirmed your order with the "Place Order" button, a contract between you and us is established in accordance with the conditions below (Prices, Shipping etc.) even without a separate fulfilment confirmation from us.
(2) The placed order and chosen conditions are representative for the delivery of our products. The prices and conditions shown at the time you placed the order and confirmed with “Place Order” apply.
(3) The order volume is limited to maximum 5 products per order. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. You get a separate notice about the exercise of this right. You acknowledge ordering the products for your private non-commercial use. Distributing the acquired products for a commercial purpose is prohibited. Please notice that we will claim our according trade mark rights. If you wish to place an order of a higher volume or for commercial distribution, please contact us for an individual order (sales@Zizzz.ch). In case of non-information, high volume orders or high rates of orders in short term, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order.
§ 3 – Color of Products
(1) Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate. If you should have a problem, question or concern, please contact us immediately at sales@Zizzz.ch.
§ 4 – Prices and Payment
(1) Prices are listed in Swiss francs and Euros. The currency used for an order depends on the country to which the order is to be delivered.
(2) Orders that are delivered to Switzerland or Liechtenstein are calculated in Swiss francs. Orders delivered to the European Union are calculated in EUR. Orders that are delivered to a country other than the countries and regions listed here are calculated in Swiss francs.
(3) Accepted methods of payment are Visa, MasterCard and Paypal. Swiss customers may also pay with Postcard.
(4) The total cost of your items ordered plus shipping fees (if applicable) as displayed on the web will be billed to your credit card.
(5) If the shipping address is located outside of one of the countries or regions listed under point (2), you will be charged the country’s applicable import duty and sales tax.
§ 5 – Delivery
The following delivery times are indicative and without obligation for the regions listed below (working days Monday–Friday):
Switzerland: 1-3 days
Germany: 3-5 days
Europe: 3-7 days
Rest of the World: 4-10 days
The shipping price depends on the order and is indicated in the shopping cart.
Delivery within the EU: No additional costs will be charged. Sales tax is already included in the sale price.
Delivery in Switzerland: No additional costs will be charged. Sales tax is already included in the sale price.
For deliveries to any country not listed above, duty, sales tax and import taxes will be charged. These must be paid by the recipient upon delivery of the order.
The delivery service listed below applies for the following regions:
Switzerland: Swiss Post
All EU countries (no P.O. boxes or parcel pick-up stations): Fulfilment by Amazon
We will be glad to answer any further questions you might have, from Monday to Friday at sales@Zizzz.ch.
§ 6 – Your rights of Return and Guarantee
All our products are designed and produced with great care and attention to detail, and we hope you will be delighted with them.
(1) We accept returns for any reason within 15 days from shipping date. Shipping charges are not reimbursed. To cancel your order you must notify us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of the mentioned period.
(2) We will control all returned products. All goods must be returned in perfect condition without signs of usage. You have to pay the postal fees for this kind of return. We will dismiss the returned product if:
- The product shows signs of visible use
- The product is damaged as a result of return transport
We reimburse your payment (Duties, taxes and other expenses excluded). In case of return, you will be charged for all shipping charges.
The refund of the sale price will be carried out in the same manner as the original payment was made. If you used the pre-payment method to order, we would ask you to please include your banking details.
(3) If the product is in any way faulty or does not conform to the order placed. We will have the choice to:
a. refund the purchase price paid, the return shipping cost; any customs, duties and goods taxes (upon proof of payment i.e. a receipt), plus the original shipping costs.
b. Replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective
c. Make good any non-delivery or incorrect delivery
Likewise, no good will be taken back if it shows signs of damage or interference, such as
- Incorrect laundering
- Natural wear and tear
- Events out of our control e.g. natural disasters
- Signs of improper use
- Interference by the customer or a third person
- Extreme use or extreme influence by the customer
All requests are to be confirmed by written correspondence with us (email@example.com) and have to be made within 30 days of the purchase date
(4) No cost will be covered should the product/s go missing during the return shipping. We advise you to send all items back with a transport firm which provides a track & trace service.
Please note: We do not offer refunds on sale items and will only exchange them if they are deemed faulty.
§ 7 – Our right
If you supplied us with incorrect information about your creditworthiness we reserved the right to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part.
§ 8 – Reservation of proprietary rights
The goods shall remain our property until you have fully paid any and all debts as of the contracting date, including the current account balance if any.
§ 9 – Waiver of liability for links
The websites www.zizzz.ch, www.zizzz.fr, www.zizzz.es, www.zizzz.nl and www.zizzz.co.uk can include a certain number of links that refer to other websites. Zizzz SaRL hereby expressly declares that it has no influence whatsoever on the creation and/or content of the pages referred to in the links. This declaration shall apply to all the links displayed and all the content of the websites to which these links refer.
§ 10 – Secure Transactions
Secure Transactions - Our e-commerce system uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) - the industry standard for encryption technology used to create a secure transaction environment for commerce on the Internet. If your browser and local network support the use of encrypted data transmissions, our Secure Checkout mode locks all information (i.e.: your credit card number) passed from you to ZIZZZ in an encrypted envelope, making it extremely difficult to be intercepted by an unauthorized party. SSL technology is compatible with most browsers.
§ 11 – Copyrights
All rights of trademarks, designs, texts and all other products are under our sole copyright. This website is protected by copyright. Modifications, reproductions or any imitation or copy is forbidden.
§ 12 – Miscellaneous Terms
(1) For Customer in Switzerland: All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Swiss Law without regard to conflict of laws. UN purchasing law (CISG) is excluded. The designated court is Geneva, Switzerland.
(2) For other Customer: All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Swiss Law without regard to conflict of laws. UN purchasing law (CISG) is excluded. The designated court is Geneva, Switzerland, if it is allowed to choose a court of jurisdiction. This does not apply for compulsory law of the country in which the customer has its common residence.
(3) Should a provision of these general conditions of supply prove to be wholly or partly invalid, the parties to the contract shall jointly seek an arrangement having a legal and economic effect which will be as similar as possible to the invalid provision.